.NET – Flashing and “CreateParams”

I want to avoid flickering in my application panel. After a Google search 4 months ago, after trying the subclassed panel, after asking two or three times, After asking in other forums…no one has a solution, but today I found a miraculous solution in the last answer: Is their a way to stop the picturebox from flickering when being resized?

Protected Overrides ReadOnly Property CreateParams() As CreateParams
Get
Dim cp As CreateParams = MyBase.CreateParams
cp.ExStyle = cp.ExStyle Or &H2000000< br /> Return cp
End Get
End Property'CreateParams

Now I want to know what those lines of code are. I need to understand what code my application is doing,

Is a good way to avoid flickering?

MSDN says:

“CreateParams should not be overridden and used to adjust the properties of derived controls”

But why not? , This is the only way I found to really make my panel flash, so that’s why I want to know more about the code I posted above, I want to know all the orders, also the benefits and denials of the sub-orders, welcome Everything…

Can someone explain this code to me?

UPDATE:

I have tested the “flicker solution” in all my applications, yes, it is a flicker solution …But there are negative factors’ because my program speed is -200% slower, I mean when using that overlay subroutine it turns very slow, such as x6 times slower, so using an overlay is not a good idea.

Does anyone know if I can avoid flickering without making my application stupid?

Every time you redraw a control, you also need to redraw the background; your application may The operation of the resource to be completed is not declared. The solution you are using basically sets a flag to indicate that you want your form and all its drawn content to be double buffered. You can use this to consume unnecessary resources.
Instead, you can set the double buffered property to true on each object whose image is resized.
Computer resources are limited, and you should keep as much as possible. This is why Microsoft has predetermined so many parameters and The reason for the resource release procedure.

Edit: By default, PictureBox is double-buffered to handle the onpaint event. You still need to use double-buffer on the background object.

I want to avoid flickering in my application panel, after a Google search 4 months ago, after trying the subclassed panel, after asking two or three times, in other forums After asking in…No one has a solution, but today I found a miraculous solution in the last answer: Is their a way to stop the picturebox from flickering when being resized?

Protected Overrides ReadOnly Property CreateParams() As CreateParams
Get
Dim cp As CreateParams = MyBase.CreateParams
cp.ExStyle = cp.ExStyle Or &H2000000
Return cp
End Get
End Property'CreateParams

Now I want to know what those lines of code are. I need to understand what code my application is doing,

< p>Is it a good way to avoid flickering?

MSDN says:

“CreateParams should not be overridden and used to adjust the properties of derived controls”

But why not? , This is the only way I found to really make my panel flash, so that’s why I want to know more about the code I posted above, I want to know all the orders, also the benefits and denials of the sub-orders, welcome Everything…

Can someone explain this code to me?

UPDATE:

I have tested the “flicker solution” in all my applications, yes, it is a flicker solution …But there are negative factors’ because my program speed is -200% slower, I mean when using that overlay subroutine it turns very slowly, such as x6 times slower, so using an overlay is not a good idea.

Does anyone know if I can avoid flickering without making my application stupid?

Each time you redraw a control, you also need to redraw the background; your application may not declare the operation of the resource to be completed. You are using The solution basically sets a flag to indicate that you want your form and all its drawn content to be double-buffered. You can use this to consume unnecessary resources.
Instead, you can resize the image Set the double buffered property to true on each object in the .
Computer resources are limited, and you should reserve as much as possible. This is why Microsoft has booked so many parameters and resource release procedures.

Edit: By default, PictureBox is double-buffered to handle the onpaint event. You still need to use double-buffer on the background object.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.