VB.NET – Do you use strictly in the project?

Did you use the “strict closure” option, “explicit closure”? Or maybe it is “strict customization” and some other options, such as “implicit type. object assumption”, “late binding”, “implicit conversion”?
Never. OPTIONS STRICT OFF is the same as OPTIONS BADPROGRAMMING ON.

OPTIONS STRICT OFF relaxes some of the checks of VB.NET. It relaxes the language rules. Those rules can help you get out of trouble. Don’t stop the language from saving you from yourself. If you come from a more relaxed environment, then this is especially true, here In this case, you need to save.

One more thing to note is that most programming languages ​​don’t have a switch saying: Please allow me to shoot myself with my foot.

Did you use the’strictly closed’ option, “explicitly closed”? Or maybe it is “strict customization” and some other options, such as “implicit type. object assumption”, “late binding”, “implicit conversion”?

Never. OPTIONS STRICT OFF is the same as OPTIONS BADPROGRAMMING ON.

OPTIONS STRICT OFF relaxes some checks of VB.NET. It relaxes Language rules. Those rules can help you get out of trouble. Don’t stop the language from saving you from yourself. This is especially true if you come from a more relaxed environment, in which case you need to save.

< p>One more thing to note is that most programming languages ​​do not have a switch saying: Please allow me to shoot myself with my foot.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.