Globalization of Windows applications in VB.NET

I have a richtextbox and a combobox in my form. The richtext box contains some data, and the combobox contains the following items

english< br />hindi
gujrati
marathi
urdu

So whenever the user selects any of these languages, I want the entire data of the Richtextbox to be converted to the user selected language. I tried google api but I want to do this without internet connection.

For some reason, all users have no internet connection. Please help me.

It can support multiple languages ​​in the application by changing the label text, etc. to the user’s desired language, and it’s also very easy. Because you know which Words must be translated. But don’t think that you can easily convert any random user input into all languages ​​by yourself and offline too much. Programs like Google Translate use complex algorithms (rather than simple text copying) and rely on For websites written in other languages ​​to choose the best match.

My table has a richtextbox and a combobox. The richtext box contains some data, and the combobox contains the following items

english
hindi
gujrati
marathi
urdu

So whenever the user selects any of these languages, I want the entire data of Richtextbox to be converted to the language selected by the user. I tried Google api but I want to do so without internet connection.

For some reason, all users have no internet connection. Please help me .

It can support multiple languages ​​in the application by changing the label text etc. to the language required by the user, and it is also very easy. Because you know Which words must be translated. But don’t think you can easily convert any random user input into all languages ​​by yourself and offline too much. Programs like Google Translate use complex algorithms (rather than simple text copying), and Rely on websites written in other languages ​​to choose the best match.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.